Balfour Homes Opens Up To New Builders
Balfour Homes, Australia’s new online newhomes build brokerage, has today announced its next round of building partner applications, as demand for blocks of land and newhome builds continues.
The decision to open the latest round of building partner applications follows a substantial growth trajectory that has taken us from $2M to $30M in sales in just two months!
To keep up with demand, we have added additional people on the ground in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, with Melbourne to follow after lockdown, as well as additional finance brokers and land acquisition managers at our Byron Bay HQ.
Applications for this round will be capped at 10 builders nationally to ensure partner exposure to sales, and partner experience remains high.
Build partners will join the likes of Metricon, Megara, Hotondo and Integrity Builders who have access a range of benefits including:
- Access to Balfour Homes’ verified marketing and sales channels
- No-risk scalability utilising Balfour Homes’ tech-led model
- Lead generation, appointment, sale, finance, and building contracts
- Reduced burden on internal drafting and estimating team
- Increased brand awareness through Balfour Homes’ marketing efforts both above and below the line
All building partners are taken through our internal vetting process to ensure they meet partnership requirements and protocols which include:
- All projects must be able commence building within 3 Months of titled land to adhere to HomeBuilder grant conditions
- HIA Approved
- High end inclusions available in all designs
- Must be able to fulfil projects to our minimum volume requirements
- Agree to send and receive regular and rapid updates on all outstanding and ongoing builds
- Full customer transparency – Disclosing Pricing & Plans for complete comparison
If you are interested in receiving high volumes of Qualified and Pre-Approved customers, please submit an application to email@example.com.
Please contact our director Jimmy Mullany on 1300 945 126 if you have any questions.